Why use West over?
Comprehensive solutions and services for projects entailing work offsite, in-house in the client’s office or from one of our rooms West over can provide custom solutions anywhere in the Continental United States.
West over Energy is a professional oil, gas and energy land consulting company providing individually tailored to the client services in the areas of property, legal, project and prospect management.
SERVICES AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Acquisitions & Divestitures Management and Marketing
Project Management / Prospect Management services
Full Phase Consulting: Prospect inception to initial sales, on site or off site, we provide services in our offices or at the client’s office.
Acquisition & Divestiture Full Phase Services:
Project Management Services for Analysis and review of existing oil and gas leases, contracts, including operating agreements and farm-in/farm-out agreements
- Lease Acquisitions, negotiation, preparation and acquisition of new contracts, agreements and oil and gas leases.
- Petroleum Land man Services consisting of Contract land work for any sized or specialized project.
- Surface Damage Negotiation, preparation, and finalization of settlements and pipeline easement acquisitions and right of ways.
- Project Management of field land men for projects.
- Legal Consulting and Management of Government permits.
- Management and consulting of State and federal lease sale, including representation.
- Lease records maintenance and management services
- on-site or from one of our offices.
- Current Management and employees have work experience in Texas, Pennsylvania, Utah, West Virginia, Louisiana, North Dakota, Colorado, California, Arkansas, Kansas, Ohio, Indiana, Alabama, Wyoming, Montana New Mexico, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Nebraska
West over Energy can be your in-house Land Manager or Land Staff.
Attorney Performed Documentation drafting: Full Phase: Review, Approval and Execution of oil and gas leases, operating agreements, pooling agreements,farm-in/farm-out agreements, AMIs, easements, rights-of-way, ratification, assignments, option agreements, confidentiality agreements, amending agreements, quit-claims and miscellaneous affidavits.
Consulting and Management of State and federal lease sale representation.
Onsite / Offsite Lease record management
Oil, gas, and mineral lease acquisitions (Attorney Supervised)
Right-of-way acquisitions (Attorney Supervised)
Surface damage settlements (Attorney Supervised)
Data Procurement: Drilling and production historical research
Consulting and Project Management of Well permitting (Attorney Supervised)
Consulting and Project Management of Surface inspections
Consulting and Project Management of Site entry and acquisitions (Attorney Supervised)
Title Curative for Land, mineral, and royalty (Attorney Supervised)
Permitting for 3-D seismic
With an installed capacity of 990 GW worldwide, hydropower has produced more than 3’700 TWh of electricity in 2012.
Hydropower alone accounts for more than 67% of the world’s installed renewable capacity and 3.7% of global energy consumption.
At the heart of these hydroelectric developments are the hydraulic turbines, which are tailor-made machines for transferring hydraulic energy into mechanical energy.
These hydraulic turbo machines have existed for more than a hundred years, how has research enabled the development and optimization of these turbines, which today reach over 95% efficiency? What are the technological and economic challenges of hydroelectricity? Hydro power as a storage solution, how does it work? How to predict the appearance of cavitation or transient phenomena? How to maintain these facilities and rehabilitate them so that hydro power remains a competitive source of energy in the face of new renewable energies?…